- The placement cell facilitates students to explore career options, and guides them in identifying potential employers that match their interests, strengths and skill set.
- Case studies, real life projects, group discussions, interactions with industry experts and alumni, all form part of this programme, and go a long way in preparing students for placements.
- The Placement team takes the initiative to explore career avenues through visits to companies in a wide range of sectors.
- The selection process starts with a pre-placement talk by the recruiting organisations, where the students are given insights on the company, job profile and career progression.
- This is then followed by the selection procedure adopted by the respective recruiter.